The John Baker Contractor Scholarship
Contractors State License Schools is now awarding a scholarship every month toward one FREE Program from any of CSLS’s offerings. The Scholarship includes the choice of one program valued up to $1,049.
See the list of eligible programs below:
- In-School Law & Trade Exam Preparation
- Online Law & Business Exam Preparation
- Blueprint Reading Seminar
- Estimating for Construction Seminar
- ICC/International Building Code (B-2 Commercial Inspector Exam Prep)
- ICC/International Residential Code (B-1 Residential Inspector Exam Prep)
- Introduction to Professional Home Inspection
- Advanced Professional Home Inspection
To be eligible, you must complete a request for information or contact a school near you. Call us at (800) 481-0310
Terms and Conditions
- Selections will be held quarterly. Individuals with active email addresses will be considered eligible each and every month the scholarship program is offered. Only one scholarship award is available per person. Once a submission has been made, every entrant is eligible whether or not he or she enrolls in a program. If an individual has already enrolled and is awarded a scholarship, the scholarship funds can be applied to the current, eligible program. Any excess tuition already paid may either be refunded or applied toward an additional program.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Submitting more than one email address will result in disqualification from the scholarship program.
Every entrant agrees to receive information regarding programs and services offered by Contractors State License Schools.
- This scholarship is non-transferable. All other fees associated with taking the program or sitting for any license or certification is the responsibility of the awardee. California law requires a minimum of four years of experience to qualify to take the contractor’s license exam and all experience claims must be verified as part of the application process for the test.
- This scholarship is open to U.S. residents only; non-U.S. residents who submit this form will not be considered in this scholarship offering. If the winner resides outside of the U.S., shipping fees will be the responsibility of the recipient.
- If the awardee does not respond within 3 business days, CSLS will select a new recipient. Recipients agree to allow CSLS to use his or her likeness, name, and personal information in announcements or Internet postings of scholarship awardees.
- CSLS reserves the right to discontinue this program at any time without any prior notification.