How well do you know construction math?
Being able to do quick, accurate calculations doesn’t just make it easier to successfully complete your California State Contractor’s License exam – it’s also something you need to have a profitable, successful career.
Many students come to us without a good working knowledge of the math they need to make it in the California construction industry. Luckily, we have designed a program to make it quick and easy to learn everything you need to know, without any extra material or complicated concepts.
With a focus on practical ideas and real-world examples, our construction math review course can teach you everything you need to become a successful professional. Here are just a few of the things you’ll learn:
- Basic construction math and the best ways to use calculators to solve real-world problems
- Fractions, decimals, and other construction math concepts explained in easy-to-understand lessons
- Conversions between different measurement systems, and key formulas for areas, volumes, etc.
- Advanced construction math topics such as application of volume problems, on-center problems, and how to calculate rise, slope, and pitch
- How to use an Architect Scale on a construction project
It’s never been easier or more affordable to get the math skills you need to succeed as a contractor or construction professional.